Friday, November 7, 2014

Challenge Accepted

Brace yourselves. I've got big news.

The amazing team over at Chairish.com has invited me. . . yes, ME. . . to take part in an online design challenge featuring some of their fabulous vintage furniture and accessories. I'm so excited. Here's Carlton doing an impression of me right now . . .


If you haven't visited Chairish.com, you should. They have incredible vintage furnishings and accessories -- stuff you probably won't find anywhere else. We're talking authentic statement pieces that can help make your designs totally unique. In fact, I just found an original Eames rocker from 1948 in the most perfect Tennessee orange. Go Vols!


Can you just imagine how spectacular that would look in my son's new UT apartment?
 
 
So here's the challenge: I've been sent a selection of 17 vintage furnishings and accessories to use as inspiration for a design board & blog article. If the team at Chairish.com likes my ideas, they will feature it on their site and social media network. Whoop! Whoop!
 
My mind is already churning with ideas inspired by many of the one-of-a-kind items that Chairish.com sent me to use in the challenge. Also serving as impetus for this project: the unbelievably horrible architecture of a bedroom suite I consulted on yesterday.
 
That's all I can tell you right now, but I will leave you with a little taste of what's to come in my next blog article where I accept the Chairish.com design challenge. This Gilded French Commode will definitely be starring in the project. 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Bradford House Consulting's blog. We appreciate your thoughts and comments.