Friday, March 22, 2013

Bang The Drum Economically


Have you seen these gold (or silver) drum tables? I just love them. The thing I like most about the wirey accent tables is that they don't close off a space the way a chunky chest or traditional end table does.  I also love them because they keep a room from looking so matchy-matchy.



Over the past year or so I've been shopping around for those stylish and unique items. And I've found that they are super easy to get if you've got $500 - $3000 to spend on an accent table. Which is pretty laughable because staging clients generally do not.

After searching for ages for an affordable drum table like the one in that picture above, I was really excited when my favorite design blogger, Stacy Curran, posted this one on her blog. It seemed like a great deal at just $231.



So you can imagine my shock when I went by Ross yesterday and found this one for just $39.99!!!



Yes you read that correctly. For just a few pennies over $40 you can have the look of a designer-inspired room like the ones featured in Architectural Digest, House Beautiful, etc.  And in our business it is imperative to replicate those designer looks for bargain prices. So don't fret. It is totally true that with just a little extra searching, you CAN achieve a great look without busting your budget.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Bradford House Consulting's blog. We appreciate your thoughts and comments.