Saturday, May 19, 2012

Epic Fail



You see that picture? That horrendous 36" x 48" canvas filled with dreary viney things was supposed to be a "BEFORE" shot of a super, awesome, incredible, amazing, upcycled art project. Instead, the "before" photo is the best thing about the whole mess of a what-was-I-thinking moment.

I am not going to bore you with the pitiful "AFTER" photos. I've burned them. Let me just say, though, that at some point in the process of carrying out this insanity, I encountered various cleaning fluids, two gigantic garden urns, a ripped-to-shreds drop cloth, spilled gasoline, and some substance that still has me smelling like death.

Despite the disastrous results, I am still in love with my idea and am not giving up on it. I am rethinking the design and will start again -- maybe even this afternoon.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Bradford House Consulting's blog. We appreciate your thoughts and comments.