Saturday, April 14, 2012

A Tennis Fault

My Tennis Uniform -- Cute, huh?

I know, I know, I know. I owe y'all some new stuff on the blog. So sorry for the delay. I guess I should tell you what's been keeping me otherwise occupied for two weeks. It's all tennis' fault. (Oh, look, a pun!) The city-wide league -- NALTA -- started Thursday and we've been practicing like maniacs to prepare. This year, I am team captain, so I've felt a little extra pressure to focus on my game.

Good news, though, all the hard work paid off. We won our first match. So now I can concentrate more on business issues. I promise that photos of the new projects are coming soon -- maybe even by tomorrow. (Fingers crossed).

In the meantime, I thought I'd share an article I found. I opened up my home page just moments ago, and there it was. The kind of stuff I've been telling y'all about. . . you know the things that turn-off prospective home buyers. The things you DON'T want to do if you're trying to sell your house.

I hope you'll take some time to read it. It's really short, but it reiterates a lot of the No-No's I harp on here on the blog. And I think it's great when you have lots of sources all saying the same thing. Bottom line, if you're gonna sell your house, you gotta clean it first! 

CHECK OUT THE ARTICLE HERE . . . http://finance.yahoo.com/news/10-ways-turn-off-homebuyer-070118154.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Bradford House Consulting's blog. We appreciate your thoughts and comments.